The Intelligence Estimate

Only an estimate. Actual intelligence may vary.


Bus Stop Exercises

I've seen her a bunch of times and I always find it impossible not to stare. There is a small Asain woman who occasionally gets on the same bus at the same stop as me in the mornings. She comes out of her house and down to the sidewalk. I watched her do it dozens of times. When she gets to the sidewalk she'll stand there and watch the traffic for a few minutes while rolling her shoulders in big exaggerated circles. Then a whole host of other increasingly larger and more obvious exercises emerge and the whole thing culminates with about 20 deep knee bends. I applaude her commitment to healthy living, but her choice of gyms confuses me. I'm just happy that it ends before she makes me toss the medicine ball with her.

0 Responses to “Bus Stop Exercises”

Post a Comment



© 2006 The Intelligence Estimate | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online | First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health