The Intelligence Estimate

Only an estimate. Actual intelligence may vary.


Mom's New Child


This is a concrete goose on my mom's front porch. I made the mistake of assuming it was a seasonal decoration like the lights on the house or the Christmas tree. However when I went home the last time it was still out and mom had changed its outfit to a little green coat and a black hat...presumably for St. Patrick's Day. That's when I discovered that she has handmade outfits for the goose for all seasons. I think this is her own passive way of crying out for grandchildren. "You know, if I had some grandchildren to dress up and lavish my attention on I wouldn't have to resort to this goose!" Seriously, I don't think playing dress up like this can possibly be healthy.

1 Responses to “Mom's New Child”

  1. # Anonymous Anonymous

    It's sad, really. What will happen to the goose when the first grandchild comes along? Cast aside like yesterday's news?  

Post a Comment



© 2006 The Intelligence Estimate | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online | First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health