The Intelligence Estimate

Only an estimate. Actual intelligence may vary.


Trained

I plan on posting again tomorrow, but in case that doesn't happen I wanted to tell you why: BANDITOS!

I am going to be getting on a train in Osceola, Iowa at 7:55 a.m. which is supposed to arrive in Chicago, Illinois at 3:05 p.m. Now, unless movies have lied to me, I expect to be harried by roving gangs of shabbily clothed hooligans on horseback who will attempt to commandeer the train and mine its various treasures. I'm not sure what those treasures may be (a Blackberry, a leather-bound Franklin Planner, sweaty businessmen?) but I'm hoping my ignorance will keep me from the banditos bullets.

I'm keeping my fingers crossed!

1 Responses to “Trained”

  1. # Blogger Ryan Barrett

    are you back in the town of chi yet? gosh, we've missed you. hope the train ride was fun and that the conductor gave you candy and you got to sit him his lap.  

Post a Comment



© 2006 The Intelligence Estimate | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online | First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health