The Intelligence Estimate

Only an estimate. Actual intelligence may vary.


Epilogue: The Memory Remains

If there's one thing I've learned about myself it's that I can hold a grudge. I come by it naturally. I come from a long line of angry people. Angry German people. I'm not sure all of them have forgiven Martin Luther for what he did to the Catholic Church. (I, myself, have not forgiven Garrison Keillor for what he's done to Lutheranism.)

My impotent rage was showcased tonight when I was driving home and saw a Wickes Furniture truck and had the knee jerk reaction to swerve into oncoming traffic to hit it.

Labels: , , ,

0 Responses to “Epilogue: The Memory Remains”

Post a Comment



© 2006 The Intelligence Estimate | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online | First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health