The Intelligence Estimate

Only an estimate. Actual intelligence may vary.


Can't You Read The Signs?

Riding the train to work this morning I noticed a sign I'd never seen before. It was posted on the railing of a porch that looked out over the tracks. It was clearly posted so that it could be read by people on the train. It was a standard piece of poster board (maybe three foot by five foot) that someone had written an urgent message on in magic marker. It said, "Katie, will you marry me? Mike."

Isn't that romantic? He did arts and crafts for her. That's love. I can't imagine Katie saying no to him now. I mean, if this was his proposal, can you imagine the kick ass macaroni pictures she's gonna get for their anniversary?

Labels: , , , , , , ,

1 Responses to “Can't You Read The Signs?”

  1. # Anonymous Anonymous

    Heh. I saw this the other day, slightly worn away. I laughed.

    It's certianly cheaper than the Jumbo Tron at the stadium.  

Post a Comment



© 2006 The Intelligence Estimate | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online | First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health