The Intelligence Estimate

Only an estimate. Actual intelligence may vary.


Huh?

Customer (on the phone): Hey, I'm from out of town. We're staying downtown at the Sofitel and we just wanted to know if you're near anything.

What I actually said was, "I'm not sure I understand the question." What I meant to say was, "No ma'am we exist in a vacuum in the inky black nothingness of space. The only way to get here is through your mind." Honestly, were in the third largest city in the nation were gonna be near SOMETHING!

Labels:

0 Responses to “Huh?”

Post a Comment



© 2006 The Intelligence Estimate | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online | First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health