The Intelligence Estimate

Only an estimate. Actual intelligence may vary.


Rumors of My Death Have Been Greatly Exaggerated

Sorry I haven't been posting regularly, but I have a reason: I have been finishing the exploding whale show. I up the writing about a week ago and now I am working on editing and some technical details. I am also working on a website for the show, but so far have only gotten as far as registering a domain name.

As for The Intelligence Estimate, well I have a back log of stories I have to clear out, so I promise you there will be a lot of new material coming soon. There is also a minor glitch with the news feeds for this site. So if you have been keeping up to date with an RSS feed you've not been getting the updates. I've got my team of tech monkeys working on it right now.

That's all the news for the moment. There should be a new post later today. Thanks for reading.

Labels: , , ,

0 Responses to “Rumors of My Death Have Been Greatly Exaggerated”

Post a Comment



© 2006 The Intelligence Estimate | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online | First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health