The Intelligence Estimate

Only an estimate. Actual intelligence may vary.


Crime Wave

I was on the phone the other night making plans with mom to come home this weekend when she told me that they MAY start locking the house. This is not a reaction to my coming home (as far as I know...hmmmmm.) but rather a response to a "disturbing" incident a few weeks ago. Mom told me that she came home and knew someone had been in their garage because someone had left a jacket there. "There was no note on it, they didn't want me to sew it or anything," she said.

That's right, my home town is so small that peoplke are worried about others breaking in and LEAVING them things. Soon they will be overrun with cookies and muffin baskets! The horror! The horror!

Labels: , ,

0 Responses to “Crime Wave”

Post a Comment



© 2006 The Intelligence Estimate | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online | First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health