The Intelligence Estimate

Only an estimate. Actual intelligence may vary.


I'm On The Lead Float!

I got off work last night at about 20 after midnight and my walk back to the train took me past a lot of bars and clubs. And it is now official, I hate Halloween. It used to be about fun stuff: pumpkins and candy and worshipping the devil. Now it is yet another excuse for women between 16 and 67 to dress like hookers.

Walking home I felt like the grand marshall of the whore parade. Sexy pirate, sexy vampire, sexy helioseismologist! COME ON! Sexy butterfly, sexy angel, sexy maid. I'm not sure I even understand the sexy maid mystique. My only run in with a maid has been an overweight women with industrial solvents and a bad attitude. I look at the sexy maid and I think, "You can't dust in those heels."

Sexy, sexy, sexy. It's not right. No one wants to be the witch or the ugly step-sister or the frog. But seriously, let's set the record straight: Cinderella NEVER had cleavage like that! Cowgirls wear more than just chaps! And fishnets and a merrywidow were NOT the regular office attire for Ms. Margaret Thatcher! (Although I give this one credit for the creative use of the Crown Jewels!)

And the whore parade marches on....

0 Responses to “I'm On The Lead Float!”

Post a Comment



© 2006 The Intelligence Estimate | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online | First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health