The Intelligence Estimate

Only an estimate. Actual intelligence may vary.


News of the World

Every morning I wake up to NPR instead of an alarm. I figure this is one of my only chances to get any news because I'm usually at work during other news broadcasts. But sometimes it backfires. I go back to sleep with the radio news on and I'll wake up later with some bastardized dream version of the news in my head. Like this morning I thought that Harriet Miers won the world series for Chicago Public Radio. And instead of World Series rings, they were gonna get a 3 CD set of the latest installments of This American Life.

Isn't that a world you wanna live in?

0 Responses to “News of the World”

Post a Comment



© 2006 The Intelligence Estimate | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online | First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health