The Intelligence Estimate

Only an estimate. Actual intelligence may vary.


An Ocean of Calamine Lotion

Reading back over these past few blog entries I'm starting to suspect I may not be funny anymore. (Incidentally this is not an invitation for you to weigh in on the issue one way or ther other. This is what we in the comedy world call "the premise.") Seriously, these last few entries have been full of the kind of run of the mill observations that make The Prairie Home Companion so popular amongst the stoic Lutherans and the labotomized. (But I repeat myself....)

I've decided that it might have something to do with the fact that I am currently in the process of extricating myself from a job I hate and starting work at a place I LOVE! This has put me in a state I'm not familiar with: happiness. And all comedy comes from pain...so I've decided that in the interest of comedy I am going to join Columbia House and totally screw up my life. I may also contract an itchy rash in a hard to reach area of my body. Then the comedy will flow from me like puss from an itchy rash! LOOK OUT WORLD, I FEEL FUNNY!

0 Responses to “An Ocean of Calamine Lotion”

Post a Comment



© 2006 The Intelligence Estimate | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online | First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health