The Intelligence Estimate

Only an estimate. Actual intelligence may vary.


Updates

I went to my first opera last night. The opera house is amazing. The show was quite good...but what the hell do I know?

I had an interview for a ticket office position today. It went well, but it turns out it's a seasonal position. Not sure how I feel about that.

An aquaintance suggested that I contact the head of the Chicago League of Theaters. I e-mailed him and included a resume. He was very nice, but cryptic. I've got an appointment to call him tomorrow.

I know this is not an ordinary post, but I'm not quite myself today. I don't know who I am, but not me. I'm someone more depressive. Suffice it to say I'm a joy to be around.

0 Responses to “Updates”

Post a Comment



© 2006 The Intelligence Estimate | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online | First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health