The Intelligence Estimate

Only an estimate. Actual intelligence may vary.


The Kinks

The Kinks, helmed by the Davies brothers, wrote such timeless classics as "You Really Got Me" and "Lola." Those were fun Kinks. Rowdy Kinks. These kinks are not.

I'm still working out some bugs in the blog. Basically, the way I was updating this didn't allow for anyone to be notified about new writings being posted. I am waiting on a judgement from Google before I can take this any further. (Long, boring, technical story. Let's not get into it, ok?)

So basically, no one knows this post is here and won't for a few days. Which begs the question, "Who am I writing this for?" Hmmmm. Posteity I guess. Besides, when people do start flocking here in droves (or maybe they'll walk! HA!) they'll need an explanation as to why there was a break in the writing and why the comment sections are not chock full of witty replies by a feverishly devoted community of fun-loving monkies! Yes, it is for THOSE people that I plug away at this journal.

GAWD, I hope those idiots hurry up and get here!

0 Responses to “The Kinks”

Post a Comment



© 2006 The Intelligence Estimate | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online | First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health