The Intelligence Estimate

Only an estimate. Actual intelligence may vary.


Sold Out To The Man

Dear All Y'all-

As my astute readers have no doubt already noticed, there are now ads on The Intelligence Estimate. That's right, I've sold out. And I'll tell you why...because a job in theater don't pay squat. But it does supply you with a pretty solid supply of moderately entertaining stories. So here is my promise to you, the consumer: I will update my blog daily with at least one moderately interesting story (as judged by ME and ME ALONE!) You, hopefully, will return here daily to find out my latest triumphs and travails. And when you return you will see some rockin' ads and I will make some money so I can afford to do luxurious things like eat and pay rent.

Deal? Who's in?

Sincerely,
Some Huckster

0 Responses to “Sold Out To The Man”

Post a Comment



© 2006 The Intelligence Estimate | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online | First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health