The Intelligence Estimate

Only an estimate. Actual intelligence may vary.


CTA BS

Public transportation is fun. The concept, as I understand it, is to take as many disimilar people as you can and cram them into a metal tube of some kind. Mix throughly and enjoy.

On the bus today a woman in her late 40s was holding a college girl hostage with her unwanted conversation. She went on and on and on and the younger woman was just too polite to stop her. Story after story after story. The younger woman couldn't get a word in edgewise. Zip! Finally the older lady says, "I'm orginally from here. Born and raised in Chicago. Where are you from? You from a small town?" The younger woman countered, "I'm from Cleavland." "I knew it," The older lady shot back. "Nice people are never from Chicago!" I wonder if she includes herself in that tally?

On the train today I saw the oddest graffitti. Someone had scribbled on the wall with Sharpie Marker, "Gangs are Gay." I'm not sure which of those groups should be more offended, but I'm leaning toward the gays. Then again, it gives a whole new meaning to "Gang Bangers."

0 Responses to “CTA BS”

Post a Comment



© 2006 The Intelligence Estimate | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online | First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health