The Intelligence Estimate

Only an estimate. Actual intelligence may vary.


And Now For Something...Well...Just SOMETHING

Sorry I've been absent for the last week. More e-mail problems with the site. To celebrate my triumphant return I give you this video. It is a music video I made for a friend at work who is leaving to pursue endeavors in Los Angeles. I wish him the best...and hope that if he hits the big time he'll remember who directed his first music video! *AHEM*

1 Responses to “And Now For Something...Well...Just SOMETHING”

  1. # Blogger kb

    chris, that's awesome! i love it.  

Post a Comment



© 2006 The Intelligence Estimate | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online | First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health