The Intelligence Estimate

Only an estimate. Actual intelligence may vary.


I'm from Iowa You See

The following is an actual message from my friend Ryan.

"Ryan Hastings to me

I found this on a news site and by news site i mean, Queerty, the gay news blog:

A "study released by gay rights advocates shows gay and lesbian students in Iowa schools are subjected to taunts and harassment." And in other news, the Earth revolves around the sun."

Thank you very much, he's here all week. Don't forget to tip the waitstaff. Have a good evening and drive carefully! GOOD NIGHT CHICAGO!

1 Responses to “I'm from Iowa You See”

  1. # Blogger Ryan Barrett

    Brilliant!
    Now, I will write the same post and put it on my blog.  

Post a Comment



© 2006 The Intelligence Estimate | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online | First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health