The Intelligence Estimate

Only an estimate. Actual intelligence may vary.


By Appointment

I walked past a psychic's office today and saw a sign out front that said, "walk ins welcome." Why would you need an appointment at a psychic? Wouldn't they know you were coming? I asked my wife this and she said, "Yes they would, but you wouldn't know who else was coming to the office. They do it for you so you don't waste your time" True enough I guess, but if they wanted me to not show up they could just call me.

Just because they're psychic doesn't mean they're unorganized.

0 Responses to “By Appointment”

Post a Comment



© 2006 The Intelligence Estimate | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online | First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health