The Intelligence Estimate

Only an estimate. Actual intelligence may vary.


Death of America Cinema

Here's a little video project I've been working on for the last week or two. It was "commissioned" by one of my supervisors, Brian, for our next full company meeting at the Blue Man Group. My friend Ryan Hamlin and I were tasked with coming up with a little slice of life from the ticket office. This is our thin slice of Box Office life. Enjoy.

http://media.putfile.com/Love-Always-Rings-Twice

3 Responses to “Death of America Cinema”

  1. # Blogger Wendy

    Funny stuff, Mr. G! I would love the Bologna casserole recipe...please post it.  

  2. # Anonymous Anonymous

    Sheer brilliance! I'm speechless, truly. Great music, too!  

  3. # Anonymous Anonymous

    I'm sure I know what to say about this...

    I am... how you say?... without words.
    I thinksoyes.

    Um... dude... you're whack.  

Post a Comment



© 2006 The Intelligence Estimate | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online | First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health