The Intelligence Estimate

Only an estimate. Actual intelligence may vary.


Knock It Off Scotty!

I was typing away on a blog posting last night when I was quite rudely interrupted by an inexplicable noise. I was so startled by the noise that I inadvertently typed " t32fsdz" when what I meant to type was "Iowa." (Although most people would be hard pressed to tell the difference.)

It sounded like a dog barking. I had recently installed a program on my PC called WinPatrol that alerts you when a program is trying to attach itself to your start menu. The program's mascot is (for no apparent reason) a little Scotty dog. When it needs to alert you of some imminent threat the dog barks...and scares you senseless.

As I told my wife, "It's supposed to tell you when to change your software, but it really only let's me know when to change my pants."

0 Responses to “Knock It Off Scotty!”

Post a Comment



© 2006 The Intelligence Estimate | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online | First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health