The Intelligence Estimate

Only an estimate. Actual intelligence may vary.


God Is Calling Me Home

Signs I've seen since being back in Iowa:

"Honk if you loved Jesus" -Billboard

"Smile, your mom chose life." -Billboard

"Smart people know the bible." -Billboard

"Catholic schools put the good news back in education." -Table tent at various restaurants

And my personal favorite:

"The only judgement day: father God, not mother earth."

Now if you'll excuse me I need to prepare for my bible study and cross burning!

Labels: , ,

1 Responses to “God Is Calling Me Home”

  1. # Anonymous Anonymous

    I'm frightened.  

Post a Comment



© 2006 The Intelligence Estimate | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online | First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health