The Intelligence Estimate

Only an estimate. Actual intelligence may vary.


Hat Man Redux

I saw Hat Man again yesterday on the train. I kept waiting for him to DO something. I was watching him like a kid at the zoo watches the lion cages on a hot day: wondering if they'll ever do ANYTHING interesting. It was sad. I don't know what I expected him to do...tricks I suppose. So I was very disappointed when he just sat there like a normal human being. The nerve! "This is not good enough," I thought. "Dance monkey!"At one point he reached into his bag and pulled out a newspaper, but to my dismay all he did was read it. It's official, I'm back from the world of dreams.

0 Responses to “Hat Man Redux”

Post a Comment



© 2006 The Intelligence Estimate | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online | First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health