The Intelligence Estimate

Only an estimate. Actual intelligence may vary.


If I Ever Start Making Sense I'll Quit Talking To Me

Last night I had a dream that I was entering a public bathroom to change my clothes. I don't know why I was, but I was. And behind me entered Robert Downey Jr. and another actor who I couldn't recognize. And Robert Downey Jr. started complimenting my work. I don't know why he was, but he was. In fact, I don't even know what "work" he was referring to. And then I excused myself to the privacy of a bathroom stall to change my clothes, but the door wouldn't lock. It was one of those locks that you turn an knob and the little bolt sticks out of the side of the door into a receptacle in the frame. While trying to lock the door I started to wonder about Robert Downey Jr and the other actor. Had I seen them in a movie together? What was that one movie where they were all in a gang? I couldn't remember. Anyway I got inordinately angry at the door that wouldn't lock. I don't know why I was mad, but I was. So I started to really wrench the knob to lock the door. This caused the bolt to shoot out from the door about a foot but I still couldn't get it to lodge in the receptacle that would cause it to lock. Instead it just pushed the door to go cockeyed in the frame so that it was now even further from the receptacle. So I gave the know one last good wrench. I don't know why I did, but I did. This didn't work either. The door did not lock. Instead it caused the frame work for all of the bathroom stalls completely collapsed and I was left there holding the knob. All of a sudden a woman shows up and starts to berate me for destroying the bathroom. And when I woke up I was disappointed that I couldn't think of that Robert Downey Jr. movie. In fact, I think I may have made up that movie.

1 Responses to “If I Ever Start Making Sense I'll Quit Talking To Me”

  1. # Anonymous Anonymous

    I think you're dreamy  

Post a Comment



© 2006 The Intelligence Estimate | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online | First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health