The Intelligence Estimate

Only an estimate. Actual intelligence may vary.


My Projects

Today has been surprisingly productive for a Sunday. (It's technically Monday now, but I'm not gonna split hairs with you!) I took the recycling to the recycling center. (That's where they keep it, you see. So "recycling Center" is not just a clever name.) I did two loads of laundry. And most importantly, I'm making a lot of head way on some artistic projects. I finished off a cartoon for the company newsletter. I'm finishing a video project as we speak which I not only wrote and edited but also wrote and recorded the music for as well. And finally, I got started on my secret Santa project for work. Their rule at work is that you cannot BUY something. You have to either make it yourself, or at least ALTER it yourself. I'm doing a drawing of a Blue Man in a handmade PVC pipe frame. I may post links to all of this nonsense later.

0 Responses to “My Projects”

Post a Comment



© 2006 The Intelligence Estimate | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online | First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health