The Intelligence Estimate

Only an estimate. Actual intelligence may vary.


I Could Have Gotten Them a Diaper Bag But Where's The Fun In That?

This is Luke. And as you can tell by his t-shirt, he is definitely up to something.














That something? Teaching me to play piano.














Luke belongs to these lovely people, Shawn and Trish.














When Trish was pregnant with Luke, she passed along this little pearl of maternal wisdom to me:"It sucks being knocked up." It sucks so much that I cross stitched this fine baby gift to remind her of that fact.














So far, Luke is an only child.

Labels: , ,

1 Responses to “I Could Have Gotten Them a Diaper Bag But Where's The Fun In That?”

  1. # Blogger Wendy

    I never knew you were 'crafty', Mr. G.  

Post a Comment



© 2006 The Intelligence Estimate | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online | First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health