The Intelligence Estimate

Only an estimate. Actual intelligence may vary.


Meet Me In Saint Louie...Uhhh...Nevermind

You know why the St. Louis Cardinals are so damned tough? Because St. Louis was just ranked the most dangerous city in the US. Yeah, where's the threat in being hit by a pitch when you're going toe to toe with death just getting to work everyday?!

Labels: , ,

1 Responses to “Meet Me In Saint Louie...Uhhh...Nevermind”

  1. # Anonymous Anonymous

    Whoo!
    Go Cards!

    I spent many a year, formative and otherwise, roaming around Saint Louis . I even ventured into the dreaded East St. Louis once in awhile, where I emerged frightned, but unscathed. (I was probably too high to notice anything terrible going on around, and I always had all 4 hubcaps when I got home.)

    The series was a hard one in our Cubbie-loving household, I must say.  

Post a Comment



© 2006 The Intelligence Estimate | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online | First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health