The Intelligence Estimate

Only an estimate. Actual intelligence may vary.


Hello, I Must Be Going

Hi everybody.

I haven't written here for over a year. Is anyone still out there? Let me know if you're still there or if you wanna be taken off the mailing list or whatever.

Anyway, let me catch you up on the major events of the last year: I did my one man show for 8 weeks here in Chicago, I got an Xbox (thus the new tab on the top of the blog site marked My Xbox Live Profile), I got a full time job at Blue Man Group, I made a movie and got into 2 festivals, I made another movie that I'm currently editing and Jen and I are expecting a child any day now.

That last one is really the reason I relaunched this blog. I wanted to have a space where I could post for all the relatives who couldn't be here and anyone else who wants to keep up with our little girl. (Oh, by the way, it's a girl...we're not giving out her name until she gets here.)

So keep your eyes on this sight for more info on the impending birth. This is your one stop shopping for all things baby!

Labels: , , , ,

3 Responses to “Hello, I Must Be Going”

  1. # Blogger Wendy

    Congratulations on all your news! I couldn't be happier for you both!! Give Jen a hug from me.

    It sounds like you've already got a name picked, but don't take 'Wendy' out of the running, okay? It's a great name.  

  2. # Anonymous Anonymous

    Oh wow! What awesome news! Almost as awesome as packing a half-ton of dynamite behind a dead whale and blowing it up!

    But seriously -- heartfelt congratulations to you and Jen!  

  3. # Blogger Bella Spills

    I'm out here. Trying to keep up with a few blogs in my incredibly minimal spare time, if I can. Pretty much just want to suck up so I can play video games and play with the baby.  

Post a Comment



© 2006 The Intelligence Estimate | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online | First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health