The Intelligence Estimate

Only an estimate. Actual intelligence may vary.


ENUNCIATE!

When I went home to my mom's my hair was this long...crazy homeless man length.

This is my brother Dave post haircut. Gosh he looks happy. That's because this is the haircut he asked Mom to give him.

This is me post hair cut. I don't look as happy do I? THAT'S BECAUSE THIS IS NOT THE HAIRCUT I ASKED FOR! Mom asked me how I wanted my hair cut. I said, "Like it is only shorter." She heard, "Like HIS only shorter." By the time I realized what she was doing she was half done with my hair cut. So I let her finish.
Then I went home and did this.

It's a workable solution, but not perfect. I feel this haircut makes minorities very jumpy and cancer survivors think I'm mocking them.

Labels: , , , ,

0 Responses to “ENUNCIATE!”

Post a Comment



© 2006 The Intelligence Estimate | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online | First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health