The Intelligence Estimate

Only an estimate. Actual intelligence may vary.


Brother Can You Spare...uhhhh...About $400

I was walking down the street with my wife today when we passed a lawyer's office. Now this in and of itself is not noteworthy. The fact that the lawyer had his fees listed in the window IS noteworthy. What I found shocking is that a will cost the same amount as a divorce, $399. I guess because you die a little with both of them.

I pointed this out to my lovely wife who said, "You'll never divorce me will you?" To which I replied, "Of course not. I don't have $400." She pondered this for a moment before determining that she would gladly give me the $400 to be rid of me. Then she reconsidered. "No. You'd just take the $400 and buy an Xbox and then I'd be stuck with you. I guess you'll just have to stay and suffer."

I don't care what anybody says, those conversations are what a marriage is made of! I love this woman!

1 Responses to “Brother Can You Spare...uhhhh...About $400”

  1. # Blogger Wendy

    Hey, Chris! Happy (belated) Thanksgiving to you and Jen. Come back and visit sometime, okay??  

Post a Comment



© 2006 The Intelligence Estimate | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online | First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health