The Intelligence Estimate

Only an estimate. Actual intelligence may vary.


Congratulations, It's An iPod!

Ok, the reason I haven't been posting on my blog regularly is a mix of good news and bad news.

The good news is that the Apple service agreement is incredibly lax and they gave me a new iPod, no questions asked. Seriously, no questions. I brought it in and they hooked it up to a Mac tower and said, "Yup, hard drive failure. You need a new iPod." Naturally, I thought there was a catch. Like, "You need a new iPod...that'll be $400!" or "You need a new iPod, whattaya want me to do about it?" I even had my lies for the interrogation all ready to go. "It may have gotten dropped. I'm not with it every minute." and "It was certainly not ever exposed to water! Who would ever do such a thing? Why, that would invalidate even the least craftily devised warranty. And I know you here at Apple are no dummies!" But I didn't need the excuses. They just gave me a new one. Well, for $29 anyway. But that's practically giving it away! I was so thrilled I even bought the extended warrantee so I can play this game for another year and a half!

The bad news is that, of course, the new iPod doesn't have my 3500 songs on it. So I've spent the last few days piling my music back on the iPod. So far I'm a little over 1000 songs. This is gonna take forever.

I may post some pictures of the new iPod...but then again, they all look the same so just go back to the other photos and pretend they're new.

0 Responses to “Congratulations, It's An iPod!”

Post a Comment



© 2006 The Intelligence Estimate | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online | First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health