The Intelligence Estimate

Only an estimate. Actual intelligence may vary.


Random, Unrelated Thoughts

I've heard different version of All Along the Watchtower (Jimi Hendrix, Dave Matthews...etc....) for years, but I've never been able to make out all the lyrics. Well I finally got all the lyrics figured out because I finally heard the original version. That's right, you read that correctly. I understood Bob Dylan. Ironic, no?

******
As you have no doubt noticed I have a link to a Google Group on the blog page. (For those of you who haven't noticed that is how these posts keep arriving in your e-mail! That and magical gnomes composed of ones and zeros.) I posted it there and never really anticipated that anyone would really use it.

I guess it's there more as a monument to my ego.
I figure I'm giving my "fans" a chance to read my thoughts and perhaps catch a glimpse into my inner workings. Then they could sign up to have my brilliance delivered to them the second it's posted! Then they would tell their friends and before you know it I'm a world famous blog billionaire. Needless to say that hasn't happened yet, but I have had someone sign up who I don't know personally. That's pretty exciting...in a pathetic sort of way. You know, for a guy who is attentuion starved and constantly seeking approval it's sort of exciting. Shut up. Don't judge me.

Who are you "Associate Alice?" Do you know where you're going to? Do you like the things that life is showing you? Welcome aboard.

******
In a previous blog I wrote about how, because we live right off Lake Michigan, I'm worried that Vikings may attack the apartment at any minute without warning. Because, you know, that's how they roll! Anyway, I now have photographic evidence that I have to worry about pirates too. It's not all just in my head. This is a photo from my friend Jack who was here this past weekend. So clearly it's in Jack's head too...which is a lonely place to be. Let's just say there aren't a lot of people muttering the phrase, "I can't be crazy, Jack sees it too!" Hmmmm...maybe this "evidence" doesn't help my case.












0 Responses to “Random, Unrelated Thoughts”

Post a Comment



© 2006 The Intelligence Estimate | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online | First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health