The Intelligence Estimate

Only an estimate. Actual intelligence may vary.


Buy,Buy, Buy, Cell, Cell, Cell



















Jen and I got new cell phones. The ones we had were the ones we've had since we first got cell phones like four years ago, so I'm a little overwhelmed at the features of this particular phone. Yeah, it calls and receives calls like any other phone, but this one looks super-cool doing it! It can also warn me when I'm going to incur roaming charges, take (crappy) photos, download ringtones, play Solitaire, play Tetris, play Ms. Pac-Man, has a calculator, a day planner, I can change the graphics and the menu displays, it can assign photos to a person's phone number, it can shoot monkeys into space, cure cancer and I'm also fairly certain that it can see through time.

1 Responses to “Buy,Buy, Buy, Cell, Cell, Cell”

  1. # Anonymous Anonymous

    I love that the size comparison is set against a snazzy MOOD ring.  

Post a Comment



© 2006 The Intelligence Estimate | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online | First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health