The Intelligence Estimate

Only an estimate. Actual intelligence may vary.


The Essence of Idiocy

I did some shopping when I was home this past week and found myself in a department store. As I made my way out I inevitably passed the perfume counter. (They have to make those things unavoidable or else we would all smell like wolves! Incidentally, that's why all the women who work there are so aggressive. They're used to dealing with animals.) There was something different about this counter. It had a toy car on top of it. At least I thought it did.

The reason I saw this...











...was because of this.



















Humvee now makes a fragrance. I'm only too sad to report that I didn't actually get to smell "the essence of adventure." I can only assume that it smells like old rich guys and soccer moms. In other words: like hostility and condescension.

Who is this for? My guess is people who cannot afford a Humvee but want to smell like they can. How disappointed is your date gonna be when she smells Humvee but you go to take her out in a Hyundai?

"I'm sorry, I thought it'd be bigger. And your car's small too!"

0 Responses to “The Essence of Idiocy”

Post a Comment



© 2006 The Intelligence Estimate | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online | First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health