The Intelligence Estimate

Only an estimate. Actual intelligence may vary.


Short Stories

I can't decide which is worse: the stabbing pain behind my eyes that is keeping me up (it's 5:45 a.m.) or the fact that I can't get "Maxwell's Silver Hammer" by the Beatles out of my head. It's a toss up. They are both causing me great pain.
****
A quote from one of the defendants in the Enron Trial concerning their conviction on fraud and conspiracy charges: "Certainly we are surprised, more appropriate to say we are shocked, certainly this is not the outcome that we expected," Ken Lay. Then he got on his pink unicorn and flew back to his gingerbread house in the sky.

0 Responses to “Short Stories”

Post a Comment



© 2006 The Intelligence Estimate | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online | First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health