The Intelligence Estimate

Only an estimate. Actual intelligence may vary.


They Say It's My Birthday...

My favorite birthday story is not even a birthday story.

When I was unemployed I had to call into Workforce Development once a week and tell them the number of people I sent resumes to. On one of my first calls I had to give them all my personal information, including my birthdate: 7/17/1975. When I gave those numbers to the person at Workforce Development, a person who works with surly, unemployed people all day long mind you, she said to me, "All those sevens? Must be lucky."

"Yeah," I answered, "Um...you know I'm unemployed, right?"

"Oh. Right."

0 Responses to “They Say It's My Birthday...”

Post a Comment



© 2006 The Intelligence Estimate | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online | First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health