The Intelligence Estimate

Only an estimate. Actual intelligence may vary.


But It's A DRY Cold

A while back I thought it was a swell idea to install a device that I downloaded from The Weather channel called Desktop Weather 4. It is a program that displays the current temperature all the time in your desktop system tray. I stand before you now to tell you I was wrong. It was a stupid idea. I've been at my computer most of the night and I've watched it plummet 5 degrees in the last 2 hours alone. It's 7 degrees but with the windchill it feels like -6. That's right we have a negative six degrees in the ole' thermometer bank. We actually OWE degrees.

0 Responses to “But It's A DRY Cold”

Post a Comment



© 2006 The Intelligence Estimate | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online | First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health