The Intelligence Estimate

Only an estimate. Actual intelligence may vary.


More Blue News

I did what's called a "crew trail" tonight at work. That's when a person on staff (in this case we'll call that person Chris...no relation) sits in with members of the crew as they do all the backstage work in the show. I got to...or rather CHRIS got to...usher, sit in the band loft during a couple of numbers, watch the stage manager call the cues and watch the backstage crews do all manner of things that I can't even begin to explain. Now that I've seen behind the curtain, the mighty wizard is much MORE powerful than before...unlike CERTAIN wizard's I could name! It's a great show to watch, but when you know how much work is going on behind the scenes it's an AMAZING show. Now I know why they have the crew come out and bow at the end! Wow!

2 Responses to “More Blue News”

  1. # Anonymous Anonymous

    I heard through the grapevine a while back that you had a blog, it took me some time to find it. I think your use of the word "intelligence" in the title hindered my search. It definitely wasn't one of the key words I was using.

    Just kidding, pretty good stuff. Although I notice way more references to Judaism recently than I would expect in most blogs. Coincidence??? I think not.

    C Taylor  

  2. # Blogger kb

    couldn't cut it at the merch carts, eh? newbie! and what about the tubes? come on.  

Post a Comment



© 2006 The Intelligence Estimate | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online | First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health