The Intelligence Estimate

Only an estimate. Actual intelligence may vary.


Paul is Dead...To Me!

Today I woke up with Got To Get You Into My Life in my head...which is odd because I don't know that song. I just know that much of it, "Got To Get You Into My Life" and then the little horn phrase that follows it. "Got to get you intio my life...bop-ba-dup-buh-ba! Got to get you into my life...bop-ba-dup-buh-ba!" So that was the loop playing in my head.

I guess the upside is that this is a McCartney solo work so maybe this Beatles thing is coming to an end. The downside is that I think McCartney did a lot of vacuous work and silly love songs. Just my luck to be stuck with the "cute one."

The best I can hope for now is that I will spend a lot of time on his collaborations with Elvis Costello. At least I know the words to Veronica!

0 Responses to “Paul is Dead...To Me!”

Post a Comment



© 2006 The Intelligence Estimate | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online | First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health