The Intelligence Estimate

Only an estimate. Actual intelligence may vary.


I'm Stealing The Towels!

I am in Des Moines right now. I am staying at my friend Shawn's house with his wife Trish and their son Luke while performing with Shawn and my old comedy troupe at the Iowa Fringe Festival. I assure you Des Moines in July is every bit as glamorous as it sounds!

I initially waffled about where to stay when in Des Moines. A couple of different friends offered me spaces at their place and I even briefly entertained the notion of getting a hotel room, but I'm glad I chose what I did. My decision can best be summed up in six little words: Black and Decker Cordless Power Pack!















On the ledge right next to the bed in the guest room I have complete access to a Black and Decker Cordless Power Pack! I never even knew I wanted one until now. But now that the option is on the table I can't help but think that I will be doing a little late night woodworking. How impressed would they be if I refinished their deck while they slept?

1 Responses to “I'm Stealing The Towels!”

  1. # Anonymous Anonymous

    So now you're gone.

    My deck. Still unfinished.

    I thought you might take a fucking hint.  

Post a Comment



© 2006 The Intelligence Estimate | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online | First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health