The Intelligence Estimate

Only an estimate. Actual intelligence may vary.


Crabby Patties!

According to a billboard at by the airport (and when have THEY ever lied to me?) Hooters now has crab legs. Hooters has crabs? Personally, I think they had crabs long before now, but they just never got tested.

Anyway, this reminded me of the first time I ever went to Hooters. I was in college and my roommate at the time, Mike, didn't drink anything with caffeine. So when he ordered his meal, he got milk...and free refills. Mike assured me that most restaurants do NOT have free refills on milk as it is a more precious commodity than soda. I figured then that the milk must have been fresh squeezed.

Which begs the question, is it all you can eat crab legs? You might wanna stick to the chicken wings.

Labels: , , ,

2 Responses to “Crabby Patties!”

  1. # Anonymous Anonymous

    I'm chagrinned that you failed to mention the toy army helmets.  

  2. # Anonymous Anonymous

    I don't get it.  

Post a Comment



© 2006 The Intelligence Estimate | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online | First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health