The Intelligence Estimate

Only an estimate. Actual intelligence may vary.


Aren't You Somebody? (Part 2)

Welcome to round two of Aren't You Somebody? Today we look at the second crop of people who I am told I look like. And oh what a crop it is! Let's get right to the harvest shall we?

1) Conan O'Brien

This one hasn't happened for quote some time. I used to get it a lot in college when I actually had his haircut...or did he have MY haircut? The world may never know. However, with my current hairstyle, I think that the only similarity between us is the we are carbon-based bipeds.













On a scale of 100, it now only warrants a 35.

2) Steve Page of the Barenaked Ladies

I think this has more to do with the glasses than anything else, but I take it as quite a compliment. Funny story: (and by funny I mean get an adrenaline needle ready) I think that the BNL record Rock Spectacle was recorded at the Briar Street Theater where I currently work. So what that story lacked in interest it made up for with speculation.













On a scale of 100, I give it a 95.

3) The Prophet Mohammed

This entry is only here for exhibition value, it is not competing. And that is only because I could not find any pictures of Mohammed to back up this claim. I guys I will just have to take the cab driver's word for it.

1 Responses to “Aren't You Somebody? (Part 2)”

  1. # Anonymous Anonymous

    I think you look like a Fat-Necked Maternity Skank. Oh, nope. Nevermind... that's ME.


    I told a funny story about you today... you were doing stand-up at the House of Bricks and you started a set that I had seen you do before... and I *happened* to say "Oh, I've heard this one before..." during an ill-timed lull so everyone else heard it, too. The look you gave me.... well, that was pure L-O-V-E.


    And so ends the reading. :)
    Have a lovely day.  

Post a Comment



© 2006 The Intelligence Estimate | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online | First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health