The Intelligence Estimate

Only an estimate. Actual intelligence may vary.


Damn Your Sugary Sweetness!

I biked back from work today, an accomplishment I WAS very proud of up until a few minutes ago. That was after I finished my celebratory donuts and Gatorade I "earned" from the bike ride and decided to crunch the numbers on the actual calories burned.

According to Mapquest I biked 5.54 miles.
According to the Calories Burned Estimator I burned 554 calories during my trip.
According to the Dunkin Donuts website all the donuts I consumed added up to 720 calories.
According to the nutritional information on the side of the bottles of Gatorade I consumed 260 calories.

980 calories taken in, 554 calories burned, for a net gain of 426 calories.

I always knew math would be my downfall.

Lesson learned: can't win, don't try!

0 Responses to “Damn Your Sugary Sweetness!”

Post a Comment



© 2006 The Intelligence Estimate | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online | First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health